Rhinoplasty Before And After: The First Steps
This Rhinoplasty before and after website is here to answer a very big question currently facing you now. Should you, or should you not take medical assistance to change how your nose currently looks? Some people barely take much notice of the nose they were born with. However there are a significant number of people who not only are unhappy with either the shape, size or contour of their nose, but are actually prepared to take action to change it.
Unless you are a supermodel or Hollywood star having Rhinoplasty surgery is unlikely to make a huge difference to you becoming famous or making a fortune! However, you may feel that it could have a very positive effect on your confidence and self esteem, and in the positive way in which you and others may view yourself.
You are not alone. A great number of people have undertaken Rhinoplasty throughout history. You may be surprised to learn in fact that reconstructive nose surgery (or a “nose job”) was first discussed in a medical compendium in ancient India over 2,500 years ago!
Medical expertise, safety and effective procedure have naturally developed dramatically throughout history, and in modern times the right surgery techniques can be quick and very effective.
If you are someone who is looking for advice on the best possible course of Rhinoplasty before and after action to then it is vital that you keep on reading…
It is also very important that you can see real Rhinoplasty before and after pictures of real people so you have visual proof of what you can realistically expect to achieve if you consider reconstructive nose surgery.
Rhinoplasty Before And After: Research Is So Important!
The key to success in many areas of life is often based on doing the correct background research prior to making a commitment. For example would you marry someone without first getting to really know what they were like, what their background was and how compatible they were to your personality?! If you are looking for the very best surgeon to suit your requirements, then this is no time to be shy. You need to know what you are getting, and you don’t want to wake up the morning after at all regretful!
It is very important for you to understand that there is a difference in quality in the medical staff that will carry out Rhinoplasty before and after the actual surgery itself. Just because a doctor has a winning smile and a slick manner does not necessarily mean that they are amongst the best in their field. Are all teachers exactly the same in terms of how good they are? Of course not. It’s the same with doctors and surgeons and you owe it to yourself to get the best help you can.
If a doctor or surgeon is unhappy or hostile to you asking about the qualities they bring to any Rhinoplasty before and after procedure then you should proceed with extreme caution. On the other hand most top surgeons should be very happy to give you the facts and figures on just how successful they have been previously, and the pride they take to making a difference to the lives of their patients.
You are absolutely more than entitled to ask the following questions before you even consider progressing to the surgical stage or handing over any money.
- How experienced is your surgeon?
- Where did they study? Can they prove their medical qualifications?
- How many Rhinoplasty operations have they previously performed?
- For your particular nose, can they explain exactly, and in detail the full medical procedure that they would undertake?
- Does the surgeon have either photo’s, or better still computer software than can give you an accurate projection of the Rhinoplasty before and after results?
- What percentage of their Rhinoplasty operations have resulted in “perfect” results?
- What percentage of their Rhinoplasty operations have resulted in the need for further reconstructive surgery (i.e. a second operation)?
- What has been the patient complaints record (if any) against the doctor carrying out the procedure?
- Does the surgeon have a list of previous clients that you can contact to discuss their own experience of the service they experienced? Continue reading